Monday, March 24, 2008

2Moons Guides *HOT* Vicious Summoner Guides (3)

Twin Sword Summoners - Experience of Nissan.

From experience I’m currently 71 twin swords summoner at Trieste.
I started playing the game at the very first day it came out. From other MMO’s that I have played mainly FFXI summoners were one of the most liked and needed.
But not knowing anything about 2moons it’s the first job specific character and played. I didn’t realize 2moons was just mainly built on Grinding, and PVP. It’s one of the first MMO I ever played that you can actualy solo your self all the way to the top levels.
Advantage of the summoners to PVE is that you can always direct your pet to attack a mob and from there you can anaylize the dmg your pet does to it, and how fast the mobs HP goes down. Also finding out how much dmg the mob outputs on your pet if it’s safe to fight or not. This is great specially when exploring new places by yourself.
I find out fairly quickly that theres different builds. Not like FFXI where if you play ninja you either blink tank or be a half ass damage dealer. Without switching stats but armors and weapons. With 2moons you have to use stats in order to get the final outcome of your play. Now summoners have 4 builds.
-TWINS DMG DEALER - ALL points to STR and minimum on SPR and whenever you feel like adding HEAL pts.
-MAGIC DMG DEALER - ALL points to SPR and minimum on STR and whenever you feel like adding HEAL pts.
-HEAL BUILD - All pts to HEAL and minimum on STR, SPR for weapons minimum requirement.
-HYBRID - Basicall if your aiming more on twins or staff equal them as close as you can. Put the rest on heal.
This gives you the option to use all Skills, but not at maximum strenght.
At first I always loved playing dual wield on most MMORGS so I went for the Twin swords. Not knowing how to distribute my skills pts correctly I just sorta focused on twinsword stuff and put some skill pts on worthless things. But as I researched more about summoers I reseted my skills and put them accordingly without using any Staff skills.
I built my summoner as a full STR build. But I had such a small amount of HP that at level 55 I had over 200 STR, but with only 2300HP/5500 Shield… So I would PVP and most of the time win if I get the first hits, but if I don’t get the first few hit’s it’s usally an automatic lost. Then once I hit 60 I kept dying at the Crespo Dengeon due to not having a lot of HP and when those mobs come at you before anyone starts any AOE skills I’d be instantly dead.
So I reseted my stats pts to heal build. Miminum requirements on weapon stats, and rest on heal. at 60 I had over 4500HP/and 13k Shield. I can surive now, but only about 300-400dmg less in difference to mobs. So I enjoyed the heal build better than STR builds.
Along with reseting my skills since I’m going twinswords all the way I find that Limbido works better with twins. They don’t do as much damage as beast do, but they have more HP, and Alderbaran at max level just rocks. So I focused my skill points on maximzing Alderberan and the Limbido HP regen/critical pts.
Once you hit 58 you get Tenator which is awesome as well with splash damage, and tons of HP. So even if several mobs rush at you whatever you target Tenator’s splash dmg will end up making the other mobs turn to him so you can focus on one mob without getting any hits. then just kill them off one by one of tenator or even do Sword Dance while his splash AOE will turn them right back to him.
Now that I’m 71 I have closed to about 6k in HP. I can pretty much surive a lot of hits. So instead of putting my stat points in heal I pack back on STR. And minimum on SPR for weapons. It’s working great. also the lvl 70 legendary quest helemt is awesome. If you can put 18+/21+/25+ medials on it x4 it’s good until 90+. I have well over 15.5k Shield/6k HP I rock at PVE, and even PVP. Besieds the AK’s and Bagi’s having all these skills to block your hits, or lower your p.attack, and higher there Def. All I do is run around while Tenator or Aldebaran hit em until their skill resets. It’s part of being a summoner. Don’t let anyone bring you down if they say you can’t PVP without pet.. That’s retarded.. That’s almost telling an Incar to fight without using Magic, or Bagi without using buffs.. Our pet is what makes us strong in an indivdual way.
I find using alderberans on Hunters, Incars, Segnales awesome, and Tenator on Bagi’s, and AK’s. Since Bagi’s and AK’s have lots of def Alderbaran doesn’t do much dmg at all, and it’s stun’s doesn’t last that long where as too Tenators attack goes through def. But with incars, hunters, and segnale they’re not really high def jobs so aldeberan is great. Hope this helps.
( this article comes from 2moonsworld.com)

No comments: