Monday, March 24, 2008

2Moons Guides *HOT* Nunvice Dungeon Guide (1)

Nunvice Dungeon Glitches


First of all, on behalf of 2MoonsWorld, I would like to thank Illuyanka for sumbitting this guide to our E-Mail. We appreciate your effort, and i hope that you will continue to help us by creating more guides to enhance the game of 2Moons.
I have two extra hints for your Nunvice Guides. First of all this guides are very good! Thank you very much for this!
First hint: After you killed the big Spider boss and got the ring and the extra dil you have 30 seconds left before the dungeon is finished. If you go back to the Sealed Statue of Goddess in this time you are still able to receive the 50k EXP. Awesome :)) Second hint is something like an easter egg: After you killed the spider in the lobby, click on the door to the monstary. Close the window and click again on the door. When you enter the monstary then you have the double mobs (means double exp and DILs from the treasure boxes.
First hint I tested by my self. Second hint I have from my guild leader Texator, but I don’t know if he have this from other sources or if he tested this by himself.
All Credits to Illuyanka and his Guild Leader Texator.As a 2MoonsWorld Admin, I would like to remind players of these glitches. Even if it does work, please notice that you’re using it at your own risk, any consequences within the future might result in decreasing Character Level. Thank you.

No comments: