Monday, March 24, 2008

2Moons Guides *HOT* Bagi Warrior Guides (2)

Level 56 Bagi (skrutinize’s Build) The reason i’m creating this post, is for all of the people always asking “what do i put in stats” and this is just a suggestion for them people.
Its worked EXCELLENT for me and i wouldnt change it.
Im a Level 56 (soon to be 57) Bagi Warrior.
I have:
125 STR (or 130, cant remember)
111 HEAL
47 DEX (Minimum Weapon Requirements) - dont need dex, other than weap requirement, its useless.
2 SPIRIT (Base) - Dont need mana, use manastones in sockets etc..
(My character is basically almost a hybrid of str and heal)
I have at the moment 4666 HP. ( a few stats from helmet and other gear such as rings etc add to this)
So i’ll estimate that my hp base is around 4.4k
My ATK DMG (where it says in character screen) is around 1200-1300 UNBUFFED. (i do very decent dmg with skills)
I built my char stat-wise very messily.
But i can honeslty say, my stats the way they are, are EXCELLENT.
In crespo parties, if everyone dies, im ALWAYS the last one standing, (and last for ages) while everyone else is dead.
My armor is basic stuff you can find from player shops, a few resistances here and there, etc.
I have atleast 6% resistance to all. -Physical.
My crits are CRAZY, always critting, and they do psycho dmg.
Starting out i kept my Heal and STR EQUAL until about 50 where i SLOWLY increase STR a little more than Heal.
I absolutely Dominated nunvice at 38 onwards with this build..
Im always outlasting my bagi friends who are usually STR heavy. (their dmg is almost the same as mine) VERY little difference.
I can always PVP/PK Efficienly, and havent lost a pvp to date. (of any char my level or lower) a few are a lvl or 2 higher.
Anyway, as i said, this is my reccomendation for anyoen who wants to last and have nice dmg with a bagi and its worked for me ^^
As im still in the process of lvling to 60 for Crespo Dungeon, I’m Leaning towards adding more to HEAL, from now on. As my dmg is consistant with heavy str builds of my bagi friends, i see that more heal will work for me.
Hope this helps a few people ^^
( this article comes from 2moonsworld.com)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and receive cash from every click on your short urls.